Friday 27 April 2012

How I do labels for my toys - tutorial

Today I'll try to explain how I do labels for my toys

Step 1

Do a label in Photoshop, seting up the real size of the image.  
Pay attention to reflect the note in the mirror transformation, as you'll get back to front image when you put it on a label base.


Step 2

Print the image on special transfer paper. I buy it on Internet. There are a lot of types of it - the transfer paper for fabrics. Pay attention to chose a decent kind of paper for white or black fabrics. I use the paper for white fabrics.

Step 3

Cut labels.


Step 4

Iron labels on ribbon. I use satin ribbon of 2.5 cm wide.
Step 5

Burn the edges of  cut ribbon with candle or soldering iron


Step 6

Sew on the label on your item with zigzag stitch or handmade stitch







No comments:

Post a Comment